Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday Stash #32 - How Does That Happen

Seriously?! Where has a week gone to?

I have been head down bum up working, sewing and trying to manage my almost 5 year old....3 weeks until she's off to school??

I'm not sure if school is ready for her but she and her "sassy attitude" are definitely ready LOL

The girl child after 3 boys is certainly a challenge


Anywhoo onto luscious fabric!
I didn't intentionally pick a coordinating fabric bundle while I was shopping but I think these all play really nicely together....maybe another baby quilt LOL
 

Cotton & Steel Cosy is very cute but in the modern funky way only C& S can do.
These three are in the quilt cotton substrate ( big word ay )
Teddy and the Bears in Light Ballerina and Mint with Dream Owl in Lilac on the bottom.


These two are from the Brushed Twill range, just gorgeous, enough fluff to make them snuggly but not as thick as a flannel....I will be buying more! Dream Owl in Aqua and Pale Nightfall
 

Now these lovelies are from Amy Sinibaldi's Les Petits range for Art Gallery. 
Top to bottom is Checks in Graphite and Indigo, Dots in Indigo & Baby Blue and Strokes in Indigo & Natural.


Lastly two from Sweetwater's Sunday Supper. Plus design in Teal and American Blue.

So that's a wrap for another Sunday Stash and another week begins xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)