Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Stash #29 - Just A Quick Hi & Bye

Hi Lovely Peeps!

Just a quick in and out so I can rush downstairs and squeeze in some sewing time before the weekend is over...sigh...how can we get a three day weekend and a four day working week to be a real thing!!

So this happened first....Stitchbird had a destash of fat quarters and I spied my fave Posy print by Aneela Hoey, boom sold!

Annnd then


Two of three parcels that I've been expecting from Massdrop...don't judge LOL....finally appeared after tracking them down, apparently they'd been sent with my name,country and postcode.....but no street address? I am definitely not that famous, or hopefully infamous, in my town!
Invisafil 100wt thread for EPP....don't laugh...I will get to do some eventually and a throwback Tula bundle which has a little of everything in it YAY

Third parcel is AWOL but Joe ( from Massdrop ) & I are working on it....yes I know my customer service guy at MD by his first name!!

Then I Love Fabric had a sale....


I was really only looking at the True Colours that were going crazy cheap, like the AMH Filigree in Dusk, the one on the bottom


And the Tula Pink Making Waves in Navy, one on the top


And then the whales called me in their best Dory impersonation sounding whale, and the whole bundle of S.S.Bluebird just flew into my cart


And because the owner Adrienne is so ridiculously awesome at stuffing a flat rate envelope for the overseas peeps, I snagged some Denyse Schmidt Winter Walk and this 8" Clammy ruler and pattern.


I'm super excited about this ruler and pattern by Latifah Saafir and have watched the YouTube tutorial several times.

BUT ...big but for dramatic purposes..
I AM NOT (yelling at myself ) going to start or even cut up any fabric for this until I have completed this months Bee commitments (3) and the two quilts I have lying on my garage floor.

Hold me to it my Quilty Peeps!

So thats a wrap Hi & Bye ;)

I will link  up with My Sparkly Boy when he puts down his Martini!!

“Sunday-Stash-with-Molli-Sparkles“



1 comment:

  1. I have been hoarding a bundle of that Aneela range too, and trying not to buy more when I have not used what I already have.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)