Saturday, October 1, 2016

Sunday Stash #26 - No Blogging Does Not = No Fabric Buying

As the title says just because I've been absent from here does not mean I've been absent from my favourite online shops.

While there's internet I will shop!

Incidentally can anyone recommend a good online Canadian fabric shop that will ship internationally?.......our exchange rates are very friendly with each other!

OK enough hooha onto the fabric, courtesy of The Fabric Shack this week


So in the spirit of trying to be more organised now Little OWB no longer naps!!....it is a sad sad day when the babies get too old ( read absolutely refuse ) to nap.

 I've tried to take a realistic look at my WIPS and see what I can/want to get done and what can stay as a WIP lolol

Boo by Cotton & Steel and the Freak Out by Michael Miller have been purchased so I can finish my Nested Churn Dash quilt....which is from 2014???!!!



Echino Ni-Co (sold out sorry ) ...because it was on sale and two modern solids by Jason Yenter in Raspberry and Apple ....both $5.98/yard...good buying and colours I seem to use alot of in my mini quilts?


I also bought some more Raspberry  from the Zen Chic Flow range, and was surprised by the cute selvedge.......seems to be a positive message theme appearing with some of the manufacturers. Great if you're collecting them for a project.


In the last year I've done quite a few baby quilts which I'll show you as soon as I get the posts sorted.....Don't hold your breath!!!...So Thicket by Gingiber for Moda appealed on two levels.
Black and White ( Also comes in an Ecru background ) which is so easy for either Gender.


And the cutest animals ever that aren't babyish at all but still adorable


The complimentary patterns to round out the panel and feature fabric are great for any stash!


Plus while I was in the minimalist modern baby mood I snapped up some Bundle Me Up which has a more creamy background, more like Kona Snow, but equally as cute.


As for this one.......I have know feckin idea why I bought it, but I'm sure it will come in handy....one day?!


Linkin up with my Sparkly Boy Molli xx

Molli Sparkles

5 comments:

  1. Love those animal prints! And all the raspberry prints are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stash additions! I am especially fond of the animal prints. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore those black and white animal prints, and I have some of the dancing skeletons, I love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try Fridays Off Fabric. I have some lovely things on their way from Canada, when the postie (who seems temporarily lost) finds his way to my house.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)