Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Stash #12 - Spring Is Here


Just a quick pop in to show some luscious fabric that arrived this week, I'll let the fabric do the talking since I have 5 minutes before my programme starts and I'm all sweaty from my run....TMI?

Top to bottom, Pink,Orange,Lipstick and Lemon



Top to bottom Oui oui Monsieur (binding finally !!) Moustaches and Text by Alison Glass....which I've already used the half yard, so now I need more...aaaghhh



This fabric surely needs no introduction, it is Birch by Joel Dewberry and I'm madly in love with it, I have bought 3 1/2 yards of decorator weight for a project I have in mind. If you follow me on IG you will already have a heads up #addictedtofurniture

This little package is from Fat Quarter Shop, mostly because I had to have the bicycle fabric and thanks to Jo@ Riddle And Whimsy who sourced it based on a pic! So the other two were just to fill the package of course!
Left to right Bicycles , Lemon Dot and Mint Dot


Also gorgeous friend whose Super Power is crochet also has Knitted Sock Super Powers and made these for me...aren't they just the cutest and oh so snuggly


These two photos are just to show you what an awful day I had today on this terrible beach

With this scrumptious munchkin...whose t -shirt really says all there is to say about being two!

Linking up with Molli for Sunday Stash who is about to throw a huge Toga Party for us all....it would be so fabulous!!!

Molli Sparkles


6 comments:

  1. Ahahaha that tee shirt - yes! I have a 3 year old who also embodies that philosophy : P Love the Thread Painters Canvas prints, Rebecca. I have a bunch of Sketch and something else similar that I think are also great stash basics - they all make great "solids" with just that little bit of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Painters Canvas. I think I need to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need me some of those bikes!!! Must be horrible spending your time on the beach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Painters Canvas - it works for everything, such a great blender fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of the painters canvas in a greenish colour. That is a solid I like - one with a pattern (and therefore no longer a solid).
    We are having an 'awful' day here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could share my google secrets... but maybe I won't ;)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)