Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sunday Stash - More Buying

I can't believe another week has passed with so little sewing in it but more buying?
I did however manage to get these posted off last week and VERY late I might add
 
 

 
These were for Danny for Stash Bee Hive #1 and are for January...I know I know!...... that's why I sent 3 blocks instead of one and some other bits and pieces...all out bribery it was!
Wonky Improv Stars with sashing, right out of my comfort zone but so much fun. 
 
Now onto the squishy parcel, this week I am firmly blaming The Fabric Shack, I really only wanted some stash of this Riley Blake le Crème Dots
 
 
 
and then all this jumped into my cart as well....
 
 
Catnap by Lizzy house and Painters Canvas in Peach...a happy accident that it's the same shade.The 3 Blind Mice on the peach print are killer and I'm not really a cat person...don't hate me...so I think it's just Lizzy's general quirkiness that appeals to me?
 
PS. Sorry there are intermittent links to fabric pages the store catalogue went down while I was adding them...very rude!
 
 
Hello Petal by Aneela Hoey, just a few that caught my eye...I am well aware that I chose more dinky cutsie girly prints..again!! The Navy print is very deep and quite a different contrast with the dark fuschia prints.
 
 
Love this one!
 

 
I may have bought more Tasha Noel...the cute factor is ridiculous
 
 
I thought these two would make great linings for pouches or as the exterior for other novelty bits and bobs....sound like my Nana when I say bits and bobs!
 
 
 
Enchanted by Natalie Lymer.......stupid cute why did I bother resisting all this time


 Fox and toadstools!!
 
 
Cute girly and hedgehogs and toadstools and birdy??

 
Sorry about the weird lines it was really bright sun under cover, probably just as well since I had about ten more photos as I got more out of control...cute fabric relieves you of all sanity!!
 
thank goodness for that you say!! linking up with the divine Molli Sparkles and hopefully I will sew something this week, maybe even my February Stash blocks and the pattern testing for Alyce!!!!

 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Sew much cuteness. Love Hello Petal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great haul! I have as little of the quilts hanging on the line - I hadn't decided what to use it for, but you mentioned bag lining and I have a cute clear zippered scissor case to make and that might have to be the lining : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a lot of fabric jumped into your cart, lol, but all cute and totally worth it, I just discovered Enchanted, it is the cutest fabric ever, why haven't I seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa... Those are such cute fabrics that leapt into your cart! LOL

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)