Thursday, November 14, 2013

Squishy Parcels

                       So look what was hanging outta my mailbox when I got home
 
 
 
             Bad, bad, bad OWB...I  forgot that I had ordered them??.. and even better what I had ordered? so it was like Xmas
 
 
Delicious!!!!! Madrona Rd, Haystack and Broken Herringbone,Good Morning by Moda,Sorbet Flannel (2yards mmmmm) and a Michael Miller novelty that was too sweet to resist

 
Also I threw in some Meet the Gang and PKL Lover Birds in yellow and more Good Morning in turquoise and yellow..you can never have too much Turquoise

 
These are Benartex Bittersweet and a little too creamy for me usually but I love a good striped binding...$4.98 per yard come on!

 
Mmmmmmm still delicious

 
Blackish basics ...Good Morning in Stripe and Houndstooth and Essentials VI

 
This is amazing almost linen looking...gonna have a play around with this Michael Miller Siren Song in Rain

 
 
I take no responsibility for my actions and blame The Fabric Shack for everything, if they didn't have such lovely fabric on sale I would be winning the war against the fabric pile.......
 


1 comment:

  1. Do you have any of the siren song left? I need just a bit and can't find it anywhere. Found you in a search for it. :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)