Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oooops How Do I Fix This?

So while I was getting all the quilts out to start taking updated and halfway decent (cough) photos of them for Flickr...I found THIS!!!


Holy balls Batman...that is NOT what I said at the time...but for fricks sake it's on a Sarah Fielke inspired quilt too!!!

Disclaimer: I may or may not have a crush on all things SF and may or may not sometimes obsess over her brilliance


It should be like this...smooth,clean and tucked under and tightly topstitched.....from memory I don't have a huge seam allowance on the circles for wiggle room either...


For the moment I'm denial and pretending it's not there and have folded her gently back up til I feel calm enough to sort a solution. Irrational?? I say not , it's like leaving the bathroom with your skirt tucked into your pantyhose....a girl should never have her stuffing showing




1 comment:

  1. Are you feeling brave enough for a repair job? It might need quilt surgery - careful unpicking followed by removing the piece without enough seam allowance and substituting another bit.
    The quilt is too pretty to leave languishing in a cupboard.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for saying Hi........give me a day or so and I will say Hi back and answer any questions you may have....have a great day :)